ZEN MATCHA WHITE CHOC MUFFINS
Recipe – Zen Matcha White Choc Muffins 🍃
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Snacks
- 1 cup whole meal flour
- 2 serving Zen Matcha powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/4 cup extra olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp flax meal
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup white choc buttons
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan-forced) and spray the muffin tray with a bit of oil.
- MN soy milk, flax meal and lemon juice in a small bowl and let it sit.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients as well as the mixture from step 1 into the dry ingredients.
- Mix well and fold in the white chocolate buttons. transfer to the muffin tray.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, let them cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!