Remember when we were all baking banana bread? 🙋♀️
Now is a great time to jump back in and start using up your ripe bananas. 🍌 Banana bread is the perfect mid-day snack, and when you add our Plant-Protein mix, it makes an even better breakfast! 😋
VEGAN BANANA BREAD
Makes 1 serving
Recipe type - Breakfast
- 1 cup Plant-Protein mix
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds mix
- 10 small pitted dates, soaked
- 3 small bananas
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup quinoa or oat flour
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt walnuts,
- almond butter or raisins (optional).
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the flax seeds with 2 tbsp water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in the walnuts, almond butter or raisins, if using.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes or until the banana bread is firm and golden brown.
- Let cool before slicing.
Tip: You can use any you should be careful in this recipe!