Spiced pear crumble bars 🍐
This is a recipe that we’ve never made before but instantly fell in love with. And we thought I’d share it with you all 🥰
SPICED PEAR. CRUMBLE BARS
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Snacks
INGREDIENTS / Yields 4 big bars
- 1-2 pears
- 1 serving chocolate love
- 1 cup quinoa flour 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 2.5 tbsp water 1
- 2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line the tray with a parchment paper.
- Mix flax meal, water and lemon juice in a small bowl and let it sit.
- Cut the pear(s) into cubes, add in a tbsp of ground cinnamon and let it sit.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Ina separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients as well as the mixture from step two into the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour about 80% of the mixture into the tray and press firmly.
- Add in the cinnamon pear and top with the leftover mixture. I usually like to chunk it up with hand to create that crumble texture.
- Bake for 40-55 minutes, let them cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!