MINT NATURE'S HIGH CHIP
This Mint Nature's high Chip Smoothie is so delicious, you’ll forget it’s good for you 😋.
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Smoothie
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1 ½ cup Vanilla Cashew Milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup frozen spinach
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, packed
- 4 ice cubes
- 1-2 tbsp raw honey (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp Nature's High Mix
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Optional garnish: coconut whipped cream, fresh mint, cacao nibs
- Add frozen bananas.
- 1 cup cashew milk, frozen spinach, mint leaves, ice cubes.
- 1 tablespoon raw honey and nature's high to a blender and blend. Mixture will be thick, so pause between blending to stir contents and scrape down sides of blender.
- Add up to an additional 1/2 cup cashew milk, if needed, keeping the mixture as thick as possible. Stop when mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add additional raw honey to sweeten, if desired.
- Add cacao nibs to blender and pulse 1-3 times, just until mixed. Avoid over blending, as you want cacao nibs to still be visible. Transfer to two glasses and enjoy. Top with coconut whipped cream, fresh mint, and/or cacao nibs, if desired. Enjoy!