What’s one thing you look for in a lunch? Something healthy? Filling? Easy on your stomach? Lucky for you this recipe has all of that and some!
Every ingredient in this veggie rice bowl is healthy, vegan, and low-fodmap – meaning easy on your digestive system. And thanks to our Super Green Mix, you’ll get your daily supply of nutrient-rich greens.
EASY VEGGIE RICE BOWL RECIPE
Makes 1 serving
Recipe type - Lunch / Dinner
- 1 tsp Super Greens Mix
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: top off with some nutritional yeast Greens for a cheesy flavor!
- Melt the coconut oil in the pan.
- Add bell pepper, carrots, and broccoli to the pan and stir-fry at medium/high heat for 10 minutes or until soft. (Tip: Add a splash of water to steam) Season with salt and pepper.
- Take off heat and mix in the Super Greens Mix.
- Add cooked brown rice to the bowl and top with sauteed veggies.
- Serve and enjoy