There’s nothing like a bowl of hearty chili to warm you up on a summer night. But if you really want to create some magic in the kitchen, then you need to try this Chocolate Chili recipe.
Yes, you read that right: Chocolate Chili!.
Our Chocolate love mix, which includes cacao, gives this chili a rich, umami flavor. (Don’t worry! The chocolate taste is undetectable!)
Makes 2 serving
Recipe type -Lunch and Dinner
- 2 tsp Chocolate Love mix
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced .
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cup diced tomatoes
- I can kidney beans, drained
- I can sweet corn, drained
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbs Oregano seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot, then add the onions, garlic and bell pepper and sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate love mix) and stir well.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chili from heat and stir in the chocolate love mix.
- Serve with your favorite bread or over cooked rice or quinoa.