CHILL CACAO GRANOLA RECIPE
Recipe type - Dinner / Lunch
Makes 1 serving
3 tbsp Chill cacao Mix .
3 tbsp raw honey .
1 tbsp coconut oil .
1 cup gluten-free oats .
3 tbsp coconut chips .
1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped .
1/2 tsp vanilla extract .
A pinch of salt .
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 300°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a large bowl until everything is combined and evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly on top of parchment paper and press down with a spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until browned and dry to the touch.
- Let cool for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips and until combined.
- Store in an airtight container. Enjoy with plant-based milk, yogurt, or plain as a snack!