Thanks to our Super Green mix this vegan pesto gets an extra boost of nutrients.
One spoonful of our Super Green mix is the same as one serving of greens. So if you have a picky eater, this recipe is perfect for sneaking in some veggies!
SUPER GREENS PASTA
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Snacks
- 1 Serving Super Greens mix
- 2 servings pasta
- h cup basil leaves
- h cup cashews
- 3 tbsp pine nuts (or cashews)
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- h garlic clove
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor pulse the Super greens mix, basil, cashews, garlic and pine nuts until finely chopped.
- While the food processor is running, slowly pour in the oil and water and continue to process until well combined
- Season the pesto with salt.
- Toss the cooked pasta with 2-3 tbsp pesto until evenly coated.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve.
- Store the remaining pesto in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.