Morning workout in the garden followed by some protein waffles sounds like a pretty awesome way to start your day right?
🤩 This recipe includes our Organic Plant Protein blend for a boost in plant-protein
💪🏻⠀ Our Certified Plant protein mix Organic Brown rice protein, Organic Pea protein
Forest mix used- ORGANIC PLANT PROTEIN
Recipe type - Breakfast / Dessert
Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 cup of oat flour.
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- 2 tbsp of plant protein powder.
- 1 cup of oat milk.
- 1 tbsp of flax meal.
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 tsp of baking powder.
PROTEIN WAFFLES METHOD:
- In one bowl mix together the milk and the apple cider vinegar.
- In a separate bowl mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Slowly combine the dry & wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour onto a hot non-stick waffle iron and cook for around 8-10 minutes
- Top with whatever you fancy! We've gone for some melted dark chocolate, peanut butter, banana and berries .