Summer is the season for burgers! And while we don’t mind dusting off the old grill, there’s nothing better than a simple, no-grill-required veggie burger.
Our homemade veggie burgers are completely plant-based and packed with delicious spices, and savory goodness.
What really takes these burgers up a notch is our Plant Protein mix – a highly absorbable clean plant-based protein powder. This mix contains all essential amino acids and three energizing superfoods. Plus, it helps keep you fuller longer!
PLANT PROTEIN - PACKED VEGGIE BURGER RECIPE
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Snacks
- 1 serving Plant Protein mix
- 1 can black or kidney beans
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Buns, fixings, condiments
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Form the mixture into patties and place on the baking sheet
- Bake for15 minutes, flip, and bake for15 minutes more.
- Assemble the burgers and enjoy!