NATURE'S HIGH TOAST RECIPE
Our favorite morning of the workweek. Try one of our recipes, almond nature's high toast topped with cucumber and coconut.
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Snacks
- 1 serving Nature's High
- 2 tbsp. coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 4 slices wholegrain bread 2 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced Sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the coconut on a small baking sheet and toast it until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the almond butter, yogurt, nature's high and honey. Toast the bread.
- To assemble, divide the almond butter among the toast slices and spread it evenly. Top each with cucumber slices and toasted coconut. Sprinkle with sea salt and eat!