LEAN PROTEIN NOODLE SALAD
Crunchy & fresh, this light salad uses rice-based noodles making it 100% gluten-free! It's also free of all common allergens!
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Lunch / Dinner
- 1 serving Lean Protein
- 1 cup vermicelli noodles
- 1 medium sized continental cucumber
- 1 medium sized carrot
- 1 ripe Kass avocado
- 2-inch slice of fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil (or preferred oil), juice of 1 lime, pinch of chili flakes, a few stalks of fresh coriander, finely chopped (stems included!), salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil, add noodles. They will cook quite
- Drain noodles and set aside.
- Prepare dressing by adding vinegar, lime juice, chili flakes, fresh ginger, Lean protein, salt and pepper - mix well.
- Grate carrots and cucumber, and mash the avocado.
- Transfer noodles to a bowl, add vegetables and avocado, top with fresh coriander and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy immediately!