This healthy berry sauce comes together in less than 15 minutes and will last through days. We hope you enjoy it!
It contains fresh fruit and our antioxidant-rich Forever Young Mix. This beauty-boosting mix contains 8 powerful skin foods, plus your daily recommended value of vitamin C.
Forest mix used- Forever Young
Recipe type - Smart Snack
Makes 1 serving
- 1 tsp Forever Young mix
- Zest of 1 medium (organic) orange
- 1½ fresh mixed berries
- ½ cup raw honey
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp ceylon cinnamon powder
- Rinse the berries and orange well.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the berries, raw honey and water. Cook the mixture on a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the berries have popped and the mixture has thickened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and stir in the orange zest, ceylon cinnamon, and Forever young mix. Taste and, if the mixture is too tart (it should be a little tart) add more raw honey.
- The sauce will continue to thicken as it cools. Keep in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 2 weeks.