HOMEMADE BERRY SAUCE
This healthy berry sauce comes together in less than 15 minutes and will last through days. We hope you enjoy it!
It contains fresh fruit and our antioxidant-rich Forever Young Mix. This beauty-boosting mix contains 8 powerful skin foods, plus your daily recommended value of vitamin C.
Forest mix used- Forever Young
Recipe type - Smart Snack
Makes 1 serving
- 1 tsp Forever Young mix
- Zest of 1 medium (organic) orange
- 1½ fresh mixed berries
- ½ cup raw honey
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp ceylon cinnamon powder
- Rinse the berries and orange well.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the berries, raw honey and water. Cook the mixture on a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the berries have popped and the mixture has thickened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and stir in the orange zest, ceylon cinnamon, and Forever young mix. Taste and, if the mixture is too tart (it should be a little tart) add more raw honey.
- The sauce will continue to thicken as it cools. Keep in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 2 weeks.