Still thinking about this baked cheesecake💜 and let me tell you if you have not made it you’re doing a lot of things wrong😉 . . Creamy, tangy, 100% plant-based and oh so delicious🌿
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Desserts
- 200g frozen blueberries,
- 2 tbs water,
- Simmer until
- Soft and glossy + allow to cool
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass or jar and enjoy!
- Make the base by simply pulsing all the ingredients in a food processor, then press. It into a lined springform tin and place in -the freezer.
- Soak your cashews the night before, then rinse and place in a blender along with all the ingredients apart from aquafaba and process until smooth we.
- Using an electric whisk, beat the aquafaba until stiff peaks form, then slowly fold into the cashew mix to retain the air. Line the sides of your tin. Pour on top of your biscuit base and place in a preheated oven at 180*c for 45-50 mins until golden (it may rise and fall, that's fine!) then allow to cool fully (preferably in the fridge overnight) and top with the fruit