Who is to say Artichoke Dip is only for parties? We've got an A+ recipe for you.
Like + Save, as you'll want to make it over and over and over again. 😋
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Lunch, Dinner, Snacks.
- 1 cup Cashews
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Plant Protein mix
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, strained and chopped
- 1 - ¼ cups water or unsweetened nut milk
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Soak cashews in hot water: 10-20 minutes.
- Saute garlic and onion till translucent.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the artichoke hearts and simmer to remove any excess water.
- Strain the cashews and blend with water (or nut milk)
- Nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until smooth texture.