A BREAKFAST HASH RECIPE
There are mornings you wake up and just want something quick – hello smoothies! But on the days, you want something hearty and worth savoring, that calls for our vegan breakfast hash.
This flavorful dish combines satiating potatoes, nourishing veggies and mushrooms – no eggs needed! In addition to spinach, this breakfast hash gets an extra serving of greens from our Super greens mix Just one teaspoon contains 6 powerful superfoods with essential vitamins and minerals.
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Breakfast
- 1 tsp Super greens mix
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil, divided
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- V2 zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the potatoes with 1 tbsp of oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer and bake until potatoes are crispy and golden, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet, then add the onions, bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms and salute until soft.
- Add the beans, spinach and spices and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take off the heat, stir in the potatoes and Super greens mix and serve warm.