One of the BEST foods ever? Pancakes of course 🥞
How many of you always crave pancakes but never get around to making them and instead settle for cereal🙋🏼♀️ i am certainly guilty of that most mornings, but when i came up with this effortless recipe for the perfect protein stack my life was changed🙌🏼👀...
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Breakfast
- 40g gluten free flour
- 1 Scoop Plant Protein
- 1/2 tsp baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 100ml plant-based milk
- 1/2 banana
- Handful of Blueberries/strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract powder
- Blend the banana and milk until it's smooth, then combine with the dry ingredients and finally fold in the blueberries
- Heat a nonstick frying pan with some oil or butter and pour out 3 pancakes, fry until the top begin to dry, then flip and dry until golden
- Enjoy with the remaining banana.