When you're torn between being an energizer bunny and a cookie monster- Nature's high Cookies solve the dilemma.😜🍪🍵
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Snacks
- 1-2 tbsp Nature's High Mix
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup palm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl sift and combine all dry ingredients. Once mixed, add in the remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined. (A stand mixer would work best here!)
- Form the dough into a ball. Place on a smooth surface, covered with a sprinkle of flour, and use a rolling pin to roll it out into a sheet of dough about 1/3 inch thick.
- Use your favorite cookie cutters and cut out your cookies.
- Place on baking sheets and bake in oven for 12 minutes. Once cooked, let them cool then transfer to a wire rack For the dark chocolate dips: Combine 1 serving Healthy Chocolate, 2 Spoon Water, 1 Spoon honey in a double boil and whisk until combined. Once melted, dip half of each cookie in the mixture and lay back on the parchment paper. Let cool in the fridge for 20 minutes and serve!