Unlike regular cashew cream made from dairy, this cashew sour cream is made from plants. It also contains a boost of plant-based protein courtesy of our Lean Protein mix. And don’t think this cashew sour cream is just for potato wedges!
It also tastes great on baked potatoes or you can even use it as a veggie dip. If you make this cashew sour cream, let us know what you think!
LEAN PROTEIN POTATO WEDGES WITH CASHEW SOUR CREAM
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Snacks
- 2-3 potatoes, cut into wedges
- Cashew Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Lean Protein mix
- 1 cup cashews
- A cup waters
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1/4 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chives, sliced (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the potato wedges into a single layer and bake until the wedges are soft and golden, about 30-40 minutes
- While the potatoes bake, prepare the Lean Protein Sour Cream: Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl and serve with potato wedges