FOREVER YOUNG ROASTED ALMONDS
Sometimes you just need an extra crunch in your life…
That’s why we love making these Forever Young Roasted Almonds!
This easy-to-make snack uses only 5 ingredients and is actually good for your brain.
Forest mix used- Forever Young
Recipe type - Smart Snack
Makes 1 serving
- 6 tsp Forever Young Mix
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 cup almonds
- Preheat the oven to 360°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the Forever young mix, raw honey, coconut oil and vanilla powder.
- Add the almonds and toss to coat.
- Spread the almonds into an even layer on the baking sheet and roast until fragrant and crunchy, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.