One of the BEST foods ever? Pancakes of course 🥞
How many of you always crave pancakes but never get around to making them and instead settle for cereal🙋🏼♀️ i am certainly guilty of that most mornings, but when i came up with this effortless recipe for the perfect protein stack my life was changed🙌🏼👀...
Makes 1 Serving
Recipe type - Breakfast
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1.5 tsp Nature's high mix
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp Raw honey
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk together all ingredients until well combined allow batter to sit for a minute to thicken.
- Meanwhile heat griddle or skillet over medium heat. Lightly brush griddle with coconut oil
- Cook pancakes until golden brown and cooked through, flipping once.
- Serve with butter, raw honey, berries and a dusting of Nature's high Enjoy!